2009 ReaD Survey
The 2009 ReaD Survey will be carried out in accordance with the following procedure.
1. The researchers will be asked to register/update their researcher information through the online form using their researcher IDs.
The researchers who have registered their e-mail addresses and did not update their information after FY2008 will be asked to update their information by e-mail.
The researchers who have registered their e-mail addresses and did not update their information in FY2009 [other than the researchers contacted in (1)] will be asked to update their information by e-mail.
The researcher ID of the researchers who have not registered their e-mail addresses or who could not be contacted by e-mail in (1) or (2) or who have failed to update their information will be sent to the institution contacts by post.
The researchers who have registered their e-mail addresses and have not updated their information at this time will be asked to update their information by e-mail.
* The researcher IDs (including passwords) will be sent by mail in (3) November 2009.
* Update request e-mails and researcher IDs will not be sent to the researchers at institutions where data exchanges are / will be carried out.
2. Each institution administrator will be asked to register/update the information on the research institutes, research subjects, and research resources on the online form using the institution administrator ID.
The institution administrator ID will be sent to each institution contact by post.
* The institution information survey (a survey on institution names) will be carried out at the same time.
* By logging in using the institution administrator ID, each institution administrator can check the registered and updated status of his/her institution.
* The ongoing survey forms sent until the 2005 survey have not been sent from the 2006 survey onwards.
* Researchers who wish to register their information in the ReaD for the first time should complete the “User Registration” and acquire the researcher ID.
* Institution administrators who wish to add new IDs or update information should contact the ReaD Office.
* Also please refer to “Information”.